Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2008

SUPER BOWL Champs

This one was tough. Two teams I don't particularly care for, two coaches I don't care for. Eli is OK, Brady I am jealous of. Well, at least the Giants shut the media's collective pie holes up.

And right on cue, the ESPN schmucks are milking the Manning-Tyree play as the best play ever in a Super Bowl or the best play ever. RIIIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTT. No doubt a great scramble by Manning and an incredible catch by Tyree, but it will have to go a long ways before it supplants The Catch between Montana and Clarke. That was breathtaking. Tyree was just a little lucky to hang on to the ball. Montana and Clarke, just a great play. Manning and Tyree? Great play with a little luck. Thats the tie break.

By the way, didn't the commericals suck bananas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.